History of Barking and Dagenham, Greater London in photos
A small historical reference
Date of foundation: 1 April 1965, (Barking - 1882, Dagenham - 1926)
Population: 206 500
Ceremonial county: Greater London
Church Elm Lane, 1918
Dagenham - Crown Street, 1910
Dagenham - Gale Street
Barking - The Old Hall
The Old Robin Hood on Bennetts Castle Lane, between 1900 and 1920
Barking - The Old Windmill
Barking - The Park Gates
Barking - Town Quay
Photos posted on the website in accordance with Article 7, paragraph 1 of the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works of 9 September 1886, the term of protection which is fifty years after the author's death.
After this period photos it becomes public domain. The participants of the Berne Convention are 167 States.